Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.344 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 618,408 Dinar (€500) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (28 minutes ago)