Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1461.543 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,101,854 Dinar (€754) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 776,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)