Cost of living comparison between Orléans, France and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.650 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 415,621 Dinar (€328) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)