Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 132.024 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 444,778 Dinar (3,369 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)