Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.497 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 720,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 669,979 Dinar (191,573 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)