Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.533 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 797,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 743,182 Dinar (210,351 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)