Cost of living comparison between Oral, Kazakhstan and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.520 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 393,517 Dinar (111,785 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)