Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 282.441 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 325,586 Dinar (1,153 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)