Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1254.646 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 561,240 Dinar (€447) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (39 minutes ago)