Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1378.183 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 898,696 Dinar (€652) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 724,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)