Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.344 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 368,667 Dinar (€298) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (40 minutes ago)