Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1390.811 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,023,566 Dinar (€736) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 819,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)