Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.198 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 760,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 682,751 Dinar (213,484 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (43 minutes ago)