Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 349,694 Dinar (93,272 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)