Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.962 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 880,480 Dinar (Php38,345) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 801,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)