Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 961,970 Dinar (€690) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 691,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)