Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.631 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,343,368 Dinar (¥126,368) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 822,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)