Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 257.475 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 903,713 Dinar (GH₵3,510) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 692,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)