Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 272.988 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 997,232 Dinar (GH₵3,653) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 726,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)