Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 633,034 Dinar (€503) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)