Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1381.235 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,108,954 Dinar (€803) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 784,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)