Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 10.579 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 719,019 Dinar (¥67,968) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)