Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.806 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 330,048 Dinar (30,544 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)