Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.440 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 804,503 Dinar (64,670 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 721,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)