Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.625 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 869,745 Dinar (74,814 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 792,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)