Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.320 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 404,932 Dinar (39,239 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)