Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.947 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 796,156 Dinar (R$ 2,118) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 708,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)