Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.294 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 774,947 Dinar (R$ 2,163) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 687,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (37 minutes ago)