Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.512 IQD / XPF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,273,874 Dinar (110,661 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 778,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)