Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.085 IQD / XPF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,168,358 Dinar (105,400 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 708,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)