Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.308 IQD / MRO
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 346,166 Dinar (104,641 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)