Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.383 IQD / MRO
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 894,139 Dinar (264,315 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 817,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)