Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.352 IQD / MRU
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 766,092 Dinar (22,970 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 682,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)