Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.364 IQD / MRO
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 789,596 Dinar (234,745 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)