Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1423.286 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 535,040 Dinar (£376) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (43 minutes ago)