Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1660.114 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,054,666 Dinar (£635) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 731,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)