Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.195 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,138,374 Dinar (8,420 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 783,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)