Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3031.690 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 869,886 Dinar (﷼ 287) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 814,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)