Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 18.319 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 815,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 781,463 Dinar (₨42,660) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)