Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 348.358 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 967,808 Dinar (R$ 2,778) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 799,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)