Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.010 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 974,903 Dinar (485,058 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 749,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)