Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.897 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 401,495 Dinar (211,592 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (37 minutes ago)