Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05233 IQD / VND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 444,876 Dinar (8,501,618 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)