Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1571.746 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,046,909 Dinar (£666) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 738,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (31 minutes ago)