Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1649.719 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 963,742 Dinar (£584) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 677,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)