Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1471.798 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 651,598 Dinar (£443) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)