Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 92.660 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 452,459 Dinar (R 4,883) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)