Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 91.873 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 538,620 Dinar (R 5,863) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)