Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 91.459 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 869,332 Dinar (R 9,505) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 765,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)