Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 940.137 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,069,677 Dinar (AU$1,138) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 715,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)