Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 896.667 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,093,019 Dinar (AU$1,219) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 741,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)