Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 852.945 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,196,276 Dinar (NZ$1,403) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)