Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 506,578 Dinar ($429) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)