Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 156.766 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 372,825 Dinar (Q2,378) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)