Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.252 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,003,346 Dinar (R 10,212) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 805,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)