Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.433 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 908,529 Dinar (7,482 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 698,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)