Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.681 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,023,333 Dinar (3,242 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 775,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)