Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 320.358 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 632,448 Dinar (1,974 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)