Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 322.893 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,070,989 Dinar (3,317 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 825,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (36 minutes ago)