Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.563 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,012,234 Dinar (3,017 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 749,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)