Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.710 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 524,948 Dinar (₨29,641) in Nasik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)