Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 682,414 Dinar ($578) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (37 minutes ago)