Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,035,791 Dinar ($888) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 722,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (18 minutes ago)