Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1447.603 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 938,764 Dinar (€648) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)