Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1449.243 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,120,810 Dinar (€773) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 762,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)