Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,156,962 Dinar (€841) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 794,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)