Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 485,361 Dinar (€384) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)