Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.819 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 430,856 Dinar (21,740 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (25 minutes ago)