Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 845.141 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,143,816 Dinar (1,353 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 738,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (27 minutes ago)