Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 835.312 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 498,396 Dinar (597 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (19 minutes ago)