Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 894.327 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,164,781 Dinar (1,302 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 766,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)