Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 854.444 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,059,157 Dinar (1,240 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 702,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)