Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.010 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 863,376 Dinar (23,976 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 803,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)