Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.120 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 885,551 Dinar (25,215 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 824,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)