Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.460 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 365,114 Dinar (Shilling31,859) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)