Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.394 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 358,628 Dinar (Shilling31,475) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)