Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.665 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 622,553 Dinar (¥58,371) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)