Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.674 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 704,332 Dinar (₨42,243) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 682,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)