Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.640 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 299,990 Dinar (₨17,006) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)