Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.612 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 391,609 Dinar (¥36,904) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)