Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.354 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 576,803 Dinar (¥55,706) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)