Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.526 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 352,737 Dinar (2,976 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)