Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.159 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 527,607 Dinar (4,465 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)