Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.939 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 598,988 Dinar (308,928 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)