Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.751 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 907,754 Dinar (1,208,830 Kyat) in Myitkyina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 776,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)