Cost of living comparison between Mutare, Zimbabwe and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 319,029 Dinar ($273) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)