Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 768,500 Dinar ($651) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (41 minutes ago)