Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 400,891 Dinar ($339) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)