Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3076.891 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 965,961 Dinar (﷼ 314) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 755,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (32 minutes ago)