Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3076.164 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,053,138 Dinar (﷼ 342) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 812,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)